From Wikipedia, the không tính tiền encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: thủ tướng trung quốc là ai
Li in May 2023
|8th Premier of the People's Republic of China|
|Assumed office |
11 March 2023
|Vice Premier||Ding Xuexiang |
|Preceded by||Li Keqiang|
|Communist Party Secretary of Shanghai|
29 October 2017 – 28 October 2022
|Deputy||Ying Yong (Mayor)|
Gong Zheng (Mayor)
|General Secretary||Xi Jinping|
|Preceded by||Han Zheng|
|Succeeded by||Chen Jining|
|Communist Party Secretary of Jiangsu|
30 June 2016 – 29 October 2017
|Deputy||Shi Taifeng (Governor)|
Wu Zhenglong (Governor)
|General Secretary||Xi Jinping|
|Preceded by||Luo Zhijun|
|Succeeded by||Lou Qinjian|
|Governor of Zhejiang|
21 December 2012 – 4 July 2016
Acting: 21 December 2012 – 30 January 2013
|Party Secretary||Xia Baolong|
|Preceded by||Xia Baolong|
|Succeeded by||Che Jun|
|Born||July 1959 (age 64)|
Rui'an, Zhejiang, China
|Political party||Chinese Communist Party|
|Alma mater||Ningbo Branch of Zhejiang Agricultural University|
China Sociology Correspondence University
Central Party School
Hong Kong Polytechnic University (EMBA)
|Website||Premier of China's State Council|
Li Qiang spoke at a press conference
Li Qiang (Chinese: 李强; pinyin: Lǐ Qiáng; born July 1959) is a Chinese politician. He became the 8th premier of the People's Republic of Trung Quốc in March 2023, having been elevated lớn the second-ranking thành viên on the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Central Committee Politburo Standing Committee in October 2022. Li was the buổi tiệc nhỏ secretary for Shanghai City from 2017 lớn 2022 where he pursued pro-business policies and handling the response lớn the COVID-19 pandemic.
Li is considered part of the "New Zhijiang Army", the buổi tiệc nhỏ faction of Xi Jinping, the buổi tiệc nhỏ general secretary and paramount leader since 2012. The close relationship started in the mid-2000s when both held buổi tiệc nhỏ positions in Zhejiang Province. Li is generally regarded by observers as pro-business and has voiced tư vấn for economic reforms.
Early life and education
Li was born in Rui'an, Zhejiang in July 1959. He was a worker in the Irrigation Pump Station of Mayu District, Rui'an County from 1976 lớn 1977, and worked in the Third Tool Factory of Rui'an from 1977 lớn 1978.
Li Qiang studied agricultural mechanization at the Ningbo Branch of Zhejiang Agricultural University (now Zhejiang Wanli University) from 1978 lớn 1982 after the resumption of Gaokao. He studied sociology by correspondence at the private Trung Quốc Sociology Correspondence University (Chinese: 中国社会学函授大学; defunct in 2021) in Beijing from 1985 lớn 1987.
Li attended Zhejiang University for on-the-job graduate studies in management engineering from 1995 lớn 1997 and the Central Party School for on-the-job graduate studies in world economics from 2001 lớn 2004. He attended Hong Kong Polytechnic University from 2003 lớn 2005 and received an executive Master of Business Administration in 2005.
Li joined the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in April 1983. He was the secretary of the Communist Youth League of Rui'an County. He then served in progressively senior roles in the provincial department of civil affairs. He later became the Communist Party secretary of the đô thị of Yongkang, and then buổi tiệc nhỏ secretary of the prefecture-level đô thị of Wenzhou. By then he was only 43, and was the youngest buổi tiệc nhỏ secretary of Wenzhou in history. In 2004, Li became the secretary-general of Zhejiang's Provincial Party Committee and earned a seat on its Standing Committee in the next year, serving under then Zhejiang's buổi tiệc nhỏ secretary, Xi Jinping, in charge of administration and coordination. During this time, he became close lớn Xi, eventually being regarded as a close ally of him. In February 2011, he became the Political and Legal Affairs Secretary of Zhejiang province, and several months later was made deputy buổi tiệc nhỏ secretary.
According lớn Guangming Daily in năm ngoái, during his tenure in Zhejiang Li told a professor at the Zhejiang University that the province's local government needed an "independent think-tank lượt thích the RAND Corporation" lớn evaluate its performance, saying that it was "very difficult" for official organizations and officials lớn give objective analysis and criticize their superiors. This led the professor lớn establish a non-governmental group of experts in 2009, with Li as its honorary director.
After the 18th CCP National Congress, he became an alternate thành viên of the CCP Central Committee. On December 21, 2012, he became the acting governor of Zhejiang, succeeding Xia Baolong who was promoted lớn the provincial buổi tiệc nhỏ secretary, and was officially elected as governor on January 30, 2013. He served as governor until July 4, năm nhâm thìn. During his tenure in Zhejiang, he asked the non-governmental group of experts lớn write reports on his performance that "tell the truth", and later paid them a visit for a face-to-face feedback after feeling their first reports weren't critical enough.
In năm trước, when Zhejiang was preparing lớn hold an international mạng internet conference, Li proposed that the host đô thị turn into a pilot zone for unblocking China's strict mạng internet controls for Western firms, an idea that was ultimately not approved by the central leadership. He also started a project lớn create small towns that have a pro-business climate and good physical environments, a project endorsed and spread lớn rest of Trung Quốc by Xi. The Economist reported in 2023 that "many such towns became speculative hotspots for housing developers".
In năm ngoái, Li accompanied CCP leader Xi Jinping on a state visit lớn the United States. On June 30, năm nhâm thìn, Li was named buổi tiệc nhỏ secretary of Jiangsu province. He served for 15 months, becoming the shortest serving Jiangsu buổi tiệc nhỏ secretary in the history of the People's Republic. During his tenure, he arranged meetings with business officials such as Jack Ma of Alibaba Group lớn encourage investments.
On October 29, 2017, following the 19th Party Congress, Li was appointed as the buổi tiệc nhỏ secretary of Shanghai. He was also appointed as a thành viên of the CCP Politburo in the same year. He is considered lớn be "business-friendly", having implemented pro-business policies while in Shanghai such as the opening of the Shanghai Stock Exchange STAR Market. He oversaw increasing foreign investment in the đô thị, including the gigafactory of Tesla, Inc. He has also implemented policies lượt thích lowering the threshold for internal migrants lớn obtain residency permits and creating five new towns lớn lessen the land supply shortage.
In 2022, Li was blamed for a two-month COVID-19 lockdown in Shanghai, which significantly impacted the economy. Nevertheless, reportedly he was more open lớn the idea with living with COVID. There were also views that Li was pressured from the Central leadership lớn implement a lockdown, and that initially, Li had adhered strictly lớn the guidelines of leading epidemiologists in Trung Quốc, including Zhang Wenhong, who maintained a 'flexible strategy' on anti-Covid measures. It is also said that Li and Zhang had a good personal relationship, as the two were both from Rui'an, a đô thị under the Wenzhou prefecture. According lớn The Wall Street Journal, Li is one of the few people in the top leadership that wants Trung Quốc lớn introduce Western mRNA vaccines against COVID-19. Reportedly, he tried lớn arrange for BioNTech lớn provide its vaccines in Trung Quốc.
Following the 1st Plenary Session of the 20th CCP Central Committee, held after the closing day of the 20th Party Congress in October 2022, Li was appointed lớn the CCP Politburo Standing Committee as its second-ranking thành viên. Effectively putting him on track lớn become the premier, observers speculated that the lack of Central Government experience would make him heavily dependent on tư vấn from Xi lớn lập cập the State Council. On 28 October, he was succeeded by Chen Jining as the buổi tiệc nhỏ secretary of Shanghai. Reuters reported on 3 March 2023, citing sources, that Li pushed for the quick relaxation of zero-COVID rules in late 2022, resisting pressure from Xi, who wanted lớn slow the pace of the reopening. It also reported that Li had become the head of the CCP's COVID taskforce, and had also encouraged local governments lớn continue loosening COVID restrictions.
Li took office as premier on 11 March during the first session of the 14th National People's Congress, taking over from Li Keqiang. He is the first person since Zhou Enlai lớn rise directly lớn premiership from local government without any prior working experience in the central government, especially as a vice premier.
In April 2023, Li met with Japanese foreign minister Yoshimasa Hayashi in Beijing in order lớn improve ties. In May, Li met with Russian prime minister Mikhail Mishustin, where he the "comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership between Trung Quốc and Russia in the new era", saying that bilateral trade between Trung Quốc and Russia had increased by 40% over the past year. On 19 June 2023, Li started a trip lớn Germany, his first trip overseas as premier, where he met with president Frank-Walter Steinmeier, chancellor Olaf Scholz, as well as CEOs of large German companies such as Mercedes-Benz, SAP, and Siemens Energy. After four days in Germany, he travelled lớn France on 21 June, where he met with French president Emmanuel Macron, prime minister Élisabeth Borne, as well as European Council president Charles Michel.
Between 5 and 8 September, Li visited Jakarta, Indonesia, where he met with various ASEAN leaders. Li additionally met other leaders such as Australian prime minister Antony Albanese, Japanese prime minister Fumio Kishida and South Korean president Yoon Suk-yeol during various summits such as the ASEAN Plus Three summit and the East Asia Summit. Li Qiang also met with Indonesian president Joko Widodo, vowing $21.7 billion new Chinese investment in Indonesia. Between 9 and 10 September, Li attended the G20 New Delhi summit, going in President Xi Jinping's place, who did not attend. There, he met various leaders such as Italian prime minister Giorgia Meloni, President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen, US president Joe Biden, and British prime minister Rishi Sunak.
Since becoming premier, Li has attempted lớn reassure private entrepreneurs and restore confidence after the damage caused be zero-COVID restrictions, lifted in late 2022, and regulatory campaigns undertaken by the government; he also reportedly persuaded Alibaba Group founder Jack Ma lớn return lớn Trung Quốc after he spent a year overseas. on 27 March, he attended the Trung Quốc Development Forum, where he said that Trung Quốc will "unswervingly stick lớn opening up". He also met many foreign business executives, including Apple Inc. CEO Tim Cook and Ray Dalio of the Bridgewater Associates, who made their first trip lớn Trung Quốc since the zero-COVID policies ended.
Xem thêm: hô hào vận đông đông du là ai
Economy and business
Li is seen as pro-business and supportive of economic reforms, promoting private sector and service sector development. According lớn The Economist, "[r]educing bureaucratic interference in the market is one of his favourite themes". In 2003 during his tenure in Wenzhou, he said that "without the private economy, Wenzhou’s urban development would be mix back by at least a century". In năm trước, Li said that "there should be more Alibabas and more Jack Mas". Li said in năm ngoái that economic reforms were a matter of "life and death" and that "the government cannot be an unlimited government." He also said that "to build a limited yet effective modern government, you need lớn transfer a lot of managerial power lớn social organizations." According lớn The Wall Street Journal, Li has close ties with Jack Ma. The newspaper also reported that Li suggested lớn the government lớn ease its regulatory actions against businesses and acted as a mediatory between businesses and the government during the government's crackdown on private businesses. Li has also been supportive of innovation related lớn information technology and artificial intelligence, and has called for more focus for the "real economy".
Unusual in senior Chinese politics, Li has emphasized his local identity, namely his ties lớn Wenzhou. He mix up the World Wenzhounese Conference lớn encourage members of the global Wenzhounese diaspora lớn invest back in the đô thị, and told the conference in 2013 that "I was born and bred a Wenzhounese" and "[t]he Wenzhounese spirit of daring lớn be the first and especially of strong entrepreneurship has always inspired and nourished me".
Li's wife is a retired civil servant, who previously worked in the transportation bureau of the Zhejiang provincial government. The couple have one daughter who studied in nước Australia.
- ^ a b c d e "李强同志简历" [Resume of Comrade Li Qiang]. Xinhua News Agency. 2017-10-25. Archived from the original on 2022-10-19. Retrieved 2022-10-23.
- ^ Zhang, Yu (2021-10-29). "北京26所民办学校办学许可证被注销". news.sina.com.cn. Archived from the original on 2022-10-23. Retrieved 2022-10-23.
- ^ "李强浙江往事：改革是贯穿始终的头等大事". finance.sina.cn. 12 July 2016. Retrieved 31 December 2022.
- ^ a b 李强 [Li Qiang]. Xinhua News Agency (in Chinese). Archived from the original on January 18, 2017. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
- ^ Munroe, Tony; Tian, Yew Lun (2022-10-12). "After COVID lockdown, eyes on Shanghai chief at buổi tiệc nhỏ congress". Reuters. Retrieved 2022-10-20.
- ^ a b c d e f "China's new head of government, Li Qiang, has Xi Jinping's ear". The Economist. 12 March 2023. ISSN 0013-0613. Retrieved 2023-03-13.
- ^ "夏宝龙当选浙江人大常委会主任 李强当选省长". January 30, 2012.
- ^ "李强任江苏省委书记 车俊任浙江省委副书记兼代省长" [Li Qiang Appointed as Secretary of Jiangsu Provincial Party Committee, Chen Jun Appointed as Deputy Secretary of Zhejiang Provincial Party Committee]. Caixin. 4 July 2016. Retrieved 6 May 2023.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Wong, Chun Han; Zhai, Keith. "China's No. 2 Is a Business Pragmatist and a Party Loyalist. Which Will Prevail?". The Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2022-11-02.
- ^ "李强任江苏省委书记，罗志军不再担任". June 30, năm nhâm thìn.
- ^ "李强兼任上海市委书记 韩正不再兼任". October 29, 2017.
- ^ a b Zhai, Keith; Xie, Stella Yifan (23 October 2022). "China's New Slate of Top Leaders Stirs Concern Over Economy". The Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 23 October 2022.
- ^ Hale, Thomas; White, Edward (2022-10-23). "Xi Jinping promotes loyal Shanghai chief lớn upper echelons of power". Financial Times. Retrieved 2022-10-23.
- ^ a b c Zheng, William; Ren, Daniel (23 October 2022). "China's Li Qiang shakes off Shanghai Covid chaos lớn enter Communist Party inner circle". South Trung Quốc Morning Post. Retrieved 23 October 2022.
- ^ Chia, Kyrstal (28 April 2022). "Xi in a Bind Over Who lớn Blame for Shanghai's Covid Outbreak". Bloomberg News. Retrieved 2022-10-20.
- ^ 記者邱國強, 中央社 (2022-10-23). "習家軍「有關係就沒關係」！從上海封城中走出來的「中共2號」…李強在台商眼中卻像財經官員？- 今周刊". www.businesstoday.com.tw (in Chinese). Retrieved 2023-03-27.
- ^ "上海市委书记李强考察张文宏实验室" [Li Qiang, Secretary of the Shanghai Municipal Party Committee, inspected Zhang Wenhong's laboratory]. China Digital Times (in Chinese (China)). 2021-08-18. Retrieved 2023-03-27.
- ^ "Communique of the first plenary session of the 20th CPC Central Committee". State Council of the People's Republic of China. Xinhua News Agency. 24 October 2022. Retrieved 10 June 2023.
- ^ Bradsher, Keith (23 October 2022). "A loyal aide in Shanghai takes a leading role in Beijing". The Thành Phố New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 1 January 2023.
- ^ "China Names Beijing Mayor Chen Jining As Shanghai Party Boss". Bloomberg News. 28 October 2022. Retrieved 6 September 2023.
- ^ Zhu, Julie; Yew, Lun Tian; Tham, Engen (3 March 2023). "How China's new No.2 hastened the kết thúc of Xi's zero-COVID policy". Reuters. Retrieved 3 March 2023.
- ^ Chen, Laurie; Munroe, Tony (11 March 2023). "Li Qiang becomes China's premier, tasked with reviving economy". Reuters. Retrieved 11 March 2023.
- ^ Ruwitch, John (2023-03-13). "Xi Jinping's show: Who's who in China's new government". NPR. Retrieved 2023-03-15.
- ^ Baptista, Eduardo; Munroe, Tony; Pollard, Martin Quin (23 October 2022). "China's next premier Li: A Xi loyalist who oversaw Shanghai lockdown". Reuters. Retrieved 1 January 2023.
- ^ Nakazawa, Katsuji. "Analysis: China's Li Qiang orchestrates warm welcome for Hayashi". Nikkei Asia. Retrieved 10 June 2023.
- ^ "Russia, Trung Quốc sign new agreements, defying Western criticism". Al Jazeera. 24 May 2023. Retrieved 10 June 2023.
- ^ Amann, Christina; Hübner, Alexander; Weiss, Patricia (2023-06-20). "China's premier tells German CEOs biggest risk is lack of cooperation". Reuters. Retrieved 2023-06-20.
- ^ "Germany, Trung Quốc hold meeting amid tensions over trade, Ukraine". Al Jazeera. đôi mươi June 2023. Retrieved 20 June 2023.
- ^ Shi, Jiangtao (23 June 2023). "Li Qiang calls on France, EU lớn maintain strategic autonomy, expand cooperation". South Trung Quốc Morning Post. Retrieved 23 June 2023.
- ^ Needham, Kirsty (2023-09-07). "Australian PM lớn visit Trung Quốc soon as both sides hail progress". Reuters. Retrieved 2023-09-08.
- ^ Lee, Haye-ah (6 September 2023). "S. Korea, Trung Quốc in talks lớn arrange meeting between Yoon, Li Qiang". Yonhap News Agency. Retrieved 8 September 2023.
- ^ Suruga, Tsubasa; Royandoyan, Ramon (6 September 2023). "Japan PM, Trung Quốc premier trade barbs over Fukushima water release". Nikkei Asia. Retrieved 8 September 2023.
- ^ Ip, Cyril (8 September 2023). "South Korean leader Yoon says Trung Quốc should tự more lớn address North's nuclear threat". South Trung Quốc Morning Post. Retrieved 8 September 2023.
- ^ Karmini, Niniek (8 September 2023). "Indonesia says Trung Quốc has pledged $21B in new investment lớn strengthen ties". Associated Press. Retrieved 8 September 2023.
- ^ a b Tian, Yew Lun (2023-09-10). "China, Europe should 'unite and co-operate', Premier Li says at G20". Reuters. Retrieved 2023-09-11.
- ^ "Italian PM Meloni, China's Li Qiang discuss closer ties at G20 summit". Reuters. 2023-09-09. Retrieved 2023-09-11.
- ^ Magnier, Mark (11 September 2023). "US holds highest-level talks with Trung Quốc in months, with Biden-Li meeting at G20". South Trung Quốc Morning Post. Retrieved 11 September 2023.
- ^ Smout, Alistair (2023-09-11). "PM Sunak raises concern over interference in UK democracy with China's Li". Reuters. Retrieved 2023-09-11.
- ^ "Many wealthy people are considering leaving China". The Economist. 30 March 2023. Retrieved 31 March 2023.
- ^ "China's New Premier Courts Foreign CEOs With Vow lớn Open Economy". Bloomberg News. 27 March 2023. Retrieved 10 June 2023.
- ^ a b c Mitchell, Tom (2022-10-28). "Li Qiang, Xi's right-hand man". Financial Times. Retrieved 2022-10-29.
- ^ a b c "Li Qiang 李强" (PDF). Brookings Institution. Retrieved 6 May 2023.
Wikimedia Commons has truyền thông related lớn Li Qiang.
Wikiquote has quotations related lớn Li Qiang.
- New PM Li Qiang further boosts Zhejiang faction in CCP, Intelligence Online, March 17, 2023 (requires không tính tiền registration)
|Party political offices|
| Communist Party Secretary of Wenzhou
Wang Jianman (王建满)
Zhang Xi (张曦)
| Secretary-General of the CCP Zhejiang Provincial Committee
| Secretary of the Political and Legal Affairs Commission of the CCP Zhejiang Provincial Committee
| Deputy Communist Party Secretary of Zhejiang
| Communist Party Secretary of Jiangsu
| Communist Party Secretary of Shanghai
Xem thêm: tổng thống mỹ 2016 là ai
| Governor of Zhejiang
| Premier of the State Council